Wednesday 14 March 2012

My Social Network Stalker

I wanted to post a blog dedicated to a documentrie I have recently watched on TV, seeing as I feel it was very interesting a relevant to alot of what my blog overall talks about.
On Monday 20th Febuary 2012, a documentrie came onto Channel 4, titled, My Socail Network Stalker. In this documentrie we saw a young girl, Ruth Jeffrey who was stalked online, by her very own boyfriend. Her boyfriend had been uploading explicit images all over the internet including such websites as Facebook where even her mum was tagged in one of the photos.
The young girl actually quoted during the show "Why should one person be able to make another person feel like this" a moving quote which does make me think about how stalkers can actually react the way they do and think its "okay" to do such things to peoples lives.
The documentrie showed just how painful and upsetting cyber bullying can actually get. Ruth suspected that the reason behind such bullying from her boyfriend, was her new life away from home at University making him jealous, jealousy can truelly push people to some limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment